Viewing Issue B

There is a problem with my property or it is in poor condition.

Talk to BC Assessment. Do you and BC Assessment agree on how much your assessment should change?


  • Talk to BC Assessment about your concerns.
  • Show them any documents you have, such as repair estimates.
  • If they have not visited your property, invite them to see the condition for themselves.

If you both agree your assessment should change, ask BC Assessment to confirm they will issue a new assessment.

If you both agree that no change is necessary, then you do not need to do anything else.

You are finished evaluating this issue. 


Have a question on this topic?

Need help?